ReThink HK 2023 Volunteer Programme
We are delighted to share the following message from ReThink HK. Should you be interested in the event, please visit https://rethink-event.com/volunteer/ or contact Jason directly.
I’m writing to introduce the ReThink HK 2023 Volunteer Programme.
ReThink HK is the best-attended and most ambitious business event for accelerating sustainable development in Hong Kong. ReThink HK 2023 will be held on Sep 14 & 15 at HKCEC with bigger scale, covering more sustainability topics across different business sectors/industries. Apart from conference sessions, a solution showcase expo is set up for companies to introduce the latest sustainability products/trends. (For more details and rundown of ReThink HK 2023 please visit https://rethink-event.com/)
Following the success in the past three years, ReThink HK 2023 continues to offer a Volunteer Programme for university students. This will be a great opportunity for students to discover how the annual ecosystem event operates under license from the business and sustainability communities that it is privileged to support – uniting stakeholders, demonstrating the business case and strategies for change against a backdrop of innovation and the sustainable solutions needed to achieve a circular economy and strive for a carbon-neutral Hong Kong by 2050.
- A complimentary 1-day FULL ACCESS Pass to ReThink HK on the day s/he is not volunteering
- A dedicated themed conference for students and young professionals to exchange ideas (students can join on the day s/he is not volunteering
- Pre-event / post-event activities supported by our industry partners*
- Mingling activities with other university students on the briefing day
- Internship Opportunity in our partners’ organisation**
- Post-event Video-On-Demand access to the Net Zero & Nature Positive Theatre (Keynote)
- Complimentary one-day ticket of Ocean Park Hong Kong***
*Subject to availability and registration status
**Subject to the availability of internship places
***Limited availability, only for those who have fulfilled the attendance requirement
All qualified volunteers are required to attend a 2-hour orientation on 2 or 3 September (Sat/Sun) and 1 full-day volunteer work on the event day (Day 0, Day 1 or Day 2).
Certificate of Participation:
A Certificate of Participation will be given to those who are highly-committed to the programme, criteria as follow:
- Participate in the briefing session (2 or 3 September)
- Volunteered on one of the event days (13 or 14 or 15 September)
- Visited ReThink HK as a normal delegate on the day (s) you are not volunteering
Upon request, ReThink HK can issue a letter of confirmation of volunteering for applying school leaves on event days (Sep 14/15).
Deadline for application:
31st July 2023 (the earlier we receive your application, the higher chance you’ll be selected)
Click HERE to apply for the Volunteer Programme. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by ReThink HK within 3 weeks.
For more details, please visit https://rethink-event.com/volunteer/
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org